Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

BUGFIX 342: Can't change text font, in text widgets

Old Jul 30, 2009, 08:03 PM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
In text widgets only, I want arial font, but text always comes out in 'courier' or something similar. I can doctor this by inserting code for arial throughout each widget, but this is laborious. where is the master control setting?
In ATO > style widgets > widget content box, I have entered 'font-family: arial;' but it doesn't work (I am working with unordered lists). Thanks for any help.
site is http://www.brisbanegoodwill.com
Old Jul 31, 2009, 07:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
edit css.php and go to line 541-543 - they should be
HTML Code:
/* Since 3.4 "div-widget-content" is gone for better plugin compatibility. 
Instead we'll try to mimick the feature by putting the styles on the following 
containers: 
add a '*/ to the end of line 543 so you have
HTML Code:
/* Since 3.4 "div-widget-content" is gone for better plugin compatibility. 
Instead we'll try to mimick the feature by putting the styles on the following 
containers: */
this should fix the problem and allow the changes at ATO->Style WIDGETS->Widget Content Box to be applied

Last edited by juggledad; Apr 26, 2010 at 05:46 AM.
Old Aug 3, 2009, 04:06 PM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
Thank you 'Juggledad' that adjustment solved things - but I could not do it in ATO Editor. When I select it, I get a message saying that page is not available. I had that page before I upgraded to 342. Is this my problem, or a bug in 342 upgrade? I have made a previous donation. plse tell me if I need to make another. thank you. Leoni
Old Aug 5, 2009, 04:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
is the file writable?? What are the permissions on it? I think they need to be 755. The editor worked fine for me once I updated the file to writable