Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Code in CSS Inserts that overrode H font settings - OLD Atahualpa 3.2 theme

Old Jul 6, 2010, 03:29 PM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Code in CSS Inserts that overrode H font settings - OLD Atahualpa 3.2 theme

Hi guys!

I am updating a website I built with Atahualpa 3.2. I changed it over the 3.5. And when I went to CSS Inserts to add a code, I accidentally overwrote a series of code that overwrite the CSS and established new headline (h1, h2, h3...etc.) parameters. I am thinking it was part of 3.2 but I had never run across it before.

I am not familiar enough with CSS to rebuild the code.

Might you have the code "sitting around"? If so, would you send it to me? It would be great as sometimes I want to have different headline styles than the default.

Thanks bunches in advance for your assistance!

KIP