Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] posts not publishing to home page

Old Jan 18, 2011, 11:43 AM
sarange

3 posts · Jan 2011
Hello,

Yesterday, I couldn't access my blog for about half an hour, and since it came back, this error message is on the home page:

"Not Found
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here."

Here is my website: http://ohiocitizen.org/

It has 653 posts, and I don't know why this is happening. Posts can still be viewed by clicking the categories and tags. When I am logged in as admin, I can see the posts, but I can't publish new ones. I have checked the WordPress forums and so far can't find a solution that works.

I've tried:
- switching to the default theme
- re-saving the permalink structure
- deactivating the plug-ins

Nothing has worked so far. Does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks!
Old Jan 18, 2011, 01:05 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It sounds like your host made a change. Get on the phone and find out what they did.
Who is the host?
Old Jan 18, 2011, 02:00 PM
sarange

3 posts · Jan 2011
Thank you for the suggestions...

Our host is VisionNet, a local company. I talked to them, and they did make some kind of database update around the time when this started happening. I'm waiting to see if they can work out a solution.

My front page is definitely displaying "latest posts" and is not a static page.

Last edited by juggledad; Jan 19, 2011 at 03:31 AM.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 03:15 PM
sarange

3 posts · Jan 2011
Yep, it was the host's fault. Everything is back to normal now!