Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Next post and previous post links on top of single post page error

Old Jul 13, 2009, 12:56 PM
susieswe

3 posts · Jul 2009
Hello and thank you for an excellent theme. I used to create my own themes, because I wanted my own look on my blog, but your theme has made it so much easier to get your own look without having to create a theme from scratch.

I have one problem though. The previous and next posts links does not show up correctly on single post pages. The middle and bottom links show up as they should with the correct previous and next post link, but the top links always links to the same old posts.

You can see an example of the problem here: http://www.susiesthoughts.com/2009/0...w-pencil-tool/

I have tried a couple of versions of the theme, but I cannot remember when the problem started. I noticed it after I installed version 3.4.1.
Old Jul 15, 2009, 11:06 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
A bug, thanks. To correct it in your version cut

<?php /* For SINGLE post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation: */
bfa_next_previous_post_links('Top'); ?>

from ATO -> Style & Edit CENTER COLUMN -> Content ABOVE the LOOP

and paste it to the top of the next text area named "The LOOP", above "<?php /* Post Container starts here */"
Old Jul 15, 2009, 02:58 PM
susieswe

3 posts · Jul 2009
It works now, thanks!