Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Post borders and post column

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 4, 2010, 08:40 AM
dndenis

3 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Post borders and post column

Guys, I am new to whole this thing. Please help.
I have been trying to modify or even remove top and bottom borders that appear before and after each post and comment form to, but dont know how.

Another thing, is it possible to keep column where post is located fixed even if there are no widgets in sidebars?

Please help?
Thanx