Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How to remove body text from category view?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 5, 2009, 11:03 AM
thesis

46 posts · Nov 2009
How to remove body text from category view?

Hello,

Is there any way to remove the body copy from a category view? See the example here:

http://twh.net.au/pp/?cat=6

What I'm trying to achieve is, that when you are looking at a category like in the exaple, the list doesn't display the body copy/exerpt. So you would just have the date, headline, tags and icons, thats it.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Thanks for any advice about whether this is possible