Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Increase the size through the browser the menu bar goes out of shape

Old Aug 23, 2013, 11:09 PM
austg

7 posts · Aug 2013
[SOLVED] Increase the size through the browser the menu bar goes out of shape

Hello,

I just closed this thread http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=20808

with the help with the menu bar size. Here is the last thing I added to the CSS

ul.rMenu li a {width:84.5px;
text-align: center;
padding: 15px 18px !important; font-weight: bold;
}

Now when I Increase the size through the browser the menu bar goes out of shape. Is there anyway you can stop that or do you just have to live with that?

Once again thanks
Old Aug 24, 2013, 04:31 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What do you mean by "Increase the size through the browser"? What exactly are you doing? When I use Ctrl + the content all resizes just fine.
Old Aug 24, 2013, 09:32 PM
austg

7 posts · Aug 2013
Oh Ok Thanks. I can see what has happened.

Thanks