Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Category Menu Bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 17, 2012, 04:12 PM
breditor

3 posts · May 2012
Category Menu Bar

Hello. I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to website design. Had an employee that set up the basics and the rest I'm learning as I'm going. She initially set up a Widget for the categories but I'd like to use the Category Menu Bar to display the Categories just like the pages are.
I've checked my settings and they are the same as the Page Menu Bar but No Menu Bar shows up. What Am I doing wrong???
www.basinrepublican-rustler.com

Last edited by breditor; May 17, 2012 at 04:29 PM. Reason: add website.