Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Donde editar / where edit = index.php, footer.php etc

Old Mar 23, 2013, 05:06 PM
darkleider

2 posts · Mar 2013
Hola,

Poseo varios codigos que deseo añadir. Pero estos debo añadirlos en los index.php , footer.php etc.
Debo encontrar ciertas lineas y publicar, sobre o encima de las lineas indicadas.
Como y donde lo encuentro?
Ya que cuando los abro no hay codigo y es urgente.

Hello,

I have several codes that I want to add. But these I add in the index.php, footer.php etc.
I find certain lines and publish, on or below the lines indicated.
How and where to find it?
Since when opened, no code and it is urgent.

Gracias
Old Mar 23, 2013, 05:12 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkleider
I have several codes that I want to add. But these I add in the index.php, footer.php etc.
It depends upon where you want them. If you want them in the footer of every page, you'd put them into footer.php. If you want them on the index page, but not in single pages, then you'd probably put them into index.php.

Quote:
I find certain lines and publish, on or below the lines indicated.
How and where to find it?
Reading the documentation would be a good place to start. Dashboard > Appearance > Montezuma Options, then, after that, from there > Main Templates and Subtemplates.

You can also browse and search this forum for relevant posts. You may find this thread helpful, too.

Last edited by jerryc; Mar 23, 2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old Mar 23, 2013, 05:29 PM
darkleider

2 posts · Mar 2013
bone to add all these codes must then be as sb-templates.
I'm new to programming, what treatment is to follow the tutorial:
example:
Find x line and paste above.
Seeking X line and stick it up.
That normally do, but I can not find that any of these lines

Gracias
Old Mar 23, 2013, 05:57 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
I'm not sure how much line by line hand holding you'll get on this forum. Unless you want to hire someone to do your coding for you.

I suggest you make some test templates, play with them, starting with simple, but obvious, changes (such as changing the background color of a div to green), and see what happens when you make them. Firebug and validate your code often as you go. (You may need to reload your pages, too.)

Montezuma is a fantastic theme, but if you want to customize it, you'll need to learn a few coding basics.

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 24, 2013 at 04:33 AM.
Old Mar 24, 2013, 04:36 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
darkleider:

¿qué tipo de "códigos" está tratando de agregar?
¿Cuál es tu URL?
-------------------
what kind of 'codes' are you trying to add?
what is your URL?