Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Item Padding inside Expaned Page Menus & Color of Items on current page.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 10, 2010, 02:55 PM
joshsweiss

36 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] Item Padding inside Expaned Page Menus & Color of Items on current page.

Hi there -

I'm working on getting this site up and running: http://www.artcurvedstraight.org/home

I'm wondering how to decrease the padding between the "li.page-item" items in the expanded submenu. The menu is expanding too far into my page, and I figure the easiest way to decrease this space is to decrease the padding between items.

Also, when I am on the current page, say http://www.artcurvedstraight.org/art , and I hover over the submenu, all items in the submenu also turn red, the color of my "current" page items.

Any idea how to attack these two?

I donated $ last night to say thanks and download themefreme,excited about the possibilities.

Thanks!
Josh