Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] bar1 and bar2 are not working

Old Oct 12, 2010, 12:32 PM
dinoc

54 posts · Oct 2010
Hi,

I have the same problem like here: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...highlight=bar1

Regarding the solution I don't understand which .css file should I edit to solve this?

I'm new in wordpress so if possible please help.

Thank you !
Old Oct 12, 2010, 12:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you want the bar1 and bar2 to show you don't edit a css file you got to ATO>Style & edit Header Area and put the proper code in the Configure Header Area field. Then you can style the bars further down on the same page.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 12:55 PM
dinoc

54 posts · Oct 2010
Thanks for reply !
Well I want to remove them for good, but I don't understand which css file to edit.
I've searched all the folders for "imagecontainer" and all I've got was some .txt file in a folder named "style" .
And the main style.css file from root theme folder doesn't contain anything related to "imagecontainer"

In the fix link I've post in my first post the solution is to edit a .css file but I don't know which one.

Last edited by dinoc; Oct 12, 2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 12:57 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
You don't edit any file you go to the Style & edit Header Area in the theme options and take out %bar1 and %bar2.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 01:09 PM
dinoc

54 posts · Oct 2010
Is not working from there, I have the following code there: %image %pages , there is no %bar1 there .

Also for the Horizonal Style Bar 1 and 2 I've tried everything , make them 0px, changed the colors, removed the code , nothing happens.
I have the same issues like here: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...highlight=bar1

juggledad mentioned there, if is not working, than a .css file should be edit:

go to your CSS Inserts and remove
HTML Code:

div#imagecontainer {
border-top: solid 5px #333;
border-bottom: solid 5px #333;
}

But I don't know which .css file he meant.

Last edited by dinoc; Oct 12, 2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 01:16 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
What you are describing is code in the theme options. See ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts. ATO=Atahualpa Theme Options
Old Oct 12, 2010, 01:18 PM
dinoc

54 posts · Oct 2010
Oh God!

I've understood wrong my bad ... is not about a css file it was a menu "CSS Inserts"
sorry about that !

Issue solved
Thank you!