Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

[SOLVED] RSS Feed Widget not dissappearing!

Old Sep 27, 2009, 10:16 PM
Whatsthatcat?

25 posts · Mar 2009
Hi- tried looking to see if anyone has experienced this problem but seems no. I have removed the BFA RSS widget from the sidebar and it's not going away! Help?

shawnpearlman.com is the site.
Old Sep 27, 2009, 10:20 PM
Whatsthatcat?

25 posts · Mar 2009
Oh also I should say that in the dashboard while browsing available widgets the BFA RSS is not displayed. It's just gone. I can't see it in the sidebar or in the widgets.
Old Sep 27, 2009, 10:23 PM
Whatsthatcat?

25 posts · Mar 2009
Ok, I guess it was just a glitch? I put the regular WP Rss widget in and it went away from the frontend. But I coulda sworn there was a BFA RSS widget. It's still not showing up in my availables so I'm not sure where it went.