Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

[SOLVED] Wordpress RSS Feed Widget in Sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 14, 2010, 04:16 AM
mbro

12 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Wordpress RSS Feed Widget in Sidebar

Hi,

I have put the standard WP RSS Feed widget in my sidebar and have a couple of issues with its appearance.

Namely - I dont want the rss icon visible nor do I want the Title to be linked to the site I am retrieving the feed from.

I am new to CSS and WP in general so could do with some help please....

Thanks