Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

problems with b/g image

Old Jun 8, 2009, 11:31 PM
nickcee

27 posts · Feb 2009
Hi ,

I've been trying to add a .png image to the background of my site in:

Body, Text & Links - Body Style

It's not showing up for some reason. Are there other areas of my site I have manipulate before this image will show up?
Old Jun 9, 2009, 04:42 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what did you put there and what's your url
Old Jun 10, 2009, 10:33 PM
nickcee

27 posts · Feb 2009
I haven't actually put anything up yet because I can't get it to show up... what I put in the Body style box is:

font-family: tahoma, arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 0.8em;
color: #000000;
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa3/images/gradient2.jpg) repeat top left;

My url is:
http://www.edenintegrativehealth.com/blog1/

But like I said it's not showing up for some reason.

I did change the B/g color to another one just to see the space that shows around the cells and web content so I do know that I should be able to see the b/g image if it was uploaded properly.

I also made sure that I uploaded the image file to the right area so it's not that.

I'm not sure what's going on.
Old Jun 11, 2009, 10:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Hi, you have several issues
1) your background is there, it is just your not addressing it properly change
HTML Code:
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa3/images/gradient2.jpg) repeat top left;
to
HTML Code:
background: url(./wp-content/themes/atahualpa3/images/gradient2.jpg) repeat top left;
(note th '.' at the start of the url)

2) there is something strange with your header image - what version of Atahualpa are you using?