Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Clean Options with Atahualpa

Old Jul 13, 2010, 01:58 PM
adum

85 posts · Jun 2009
Hey Flynn/Juggledad,

I'm using the Clean Options plugin to clean things up, and its found a bunch of atahualpa stuff orphaned apparently. For example...

bfa_ata_add_descr_cat_menu_links * Google it bfa_ata_add_descr_cat_menu_links
bfa_ata_anchor_border_cat_menu_bar * Google it bfa_ata_anchor_border_cat_menu_bar
bfa_ata_anchor_border_page_menu_bar * Google it bfa_ata_anchor_border_page_menu_bar
bfa_ata_author_highlight * Google it bfa_ata_author_highlight
bfa_ata_author_highlight_border_color * Google it bfa_ata_author_highlight_border_color
bfa_ata_author_highlight_color * Google it bfa_ata_author_highlight_color
bfa_ata_avatar_size * Google it bfa_ata_avatar_size
bfa_ata_avatar_style * Google it bfa_ata_avatar_style
bfa_ata_blockquote_style * Google it bfa_ata_blockquote_style
bfa_ata_blockquote_style_2nd_level * Google it bfa_ata_blockquote_style_2nd_level
bfa_ata_blog_tagline_show * Google it bfa_ata_blog_tagline_show
bfa_ata_blog_tagline_style * Google it bfa_ata_blog_tagline_style
bfa_ata_blog_title_color * Google it bfa_ata_blog_title_color
bfa_ata_blog_title_color_hover * Google it bfa_ata_blog_title_color_hover
bfa_ata_blog_title_show * Google it bfa_ata_blog_title_show
bfa_ata_blog_title_style * Google it bfa_ata_blog_title_style
bfa_ata_blog_title_weight * Google it bfa_ata_blog_title_weight
bfa_ata_body_style * Google it bfa_ata_body_style

etc...

Is that stuff ok to remove? Or should I keep it?

Thanks so much,

Adam
Old Jul 13, 2010, 06:42 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
These are probably left over from the 3.4.6 to 3.5.1 migration. Prior to 3.4.7 all the atalualpa options were stored in rows in the wp-options table separately, whole now they are all in one row.

If you have migrated to 3.5.1 and are happy with things, do a db backup and then you can delete those rows