Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

exclude certain tags/categories from post info items

Old Nov 10, 2009, 10:45 PM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
Is it possible to exclude (hide) certain tags/catgeories from showing up in the post info items?

Say, I have a category or tag "x" that I use for personal marking certain of posts but I don't want that to show on the blog, but still be accessible via direct link, e.g. domain.com/tag/tagx

Is that possible? I guess it's a command similar to hiding categories from the category bar, but where do I add it?
Old Nov 11, 2009, 06:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you can probably do it, you will have to go in and change code, there is no 'option' or setting to do it.
The code that shows the tags is in bfa_postinfo.php - lines 245 to 292 in version 3.4.4