Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » FAQ - Atahualpa » Header »

HowTo: Add some styling to the page menu bar

Old Oct 31, 2012, 01:32 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Ato = Atahualpa theme options
Old Oct 31, 2012, 06:20 PM
SharonJ

644 posts · Sep 2010
Duncan BC Canada
In your dashboard, go to Appearance/Atahualpa Theme Options (ATO)
Old Oct 31, 2012, 06:25 PM
SharonJ

644 posts · Sep 2010
Duncan BC Canada
This is just a preference of mine, but I really don't like it when there are two lines in the navigation bar. I figure it should be one line, with perhaps another custom menu in the side bar if you needed it..

Another solution would be to re-think your navigation. Have an About Us item with a drop down menu including site map, sponsors, Facebook Feed and Privacy. That would bring it back to one line

p.s. Did you check your Facebook Feed page? It blows out the side of your template. Can you not set the width?
Old Nov 1, 2012, 03:37 PM
TCoughlin

3 posts · Oct 2012
Thanks Sharon, the number of pages will be condensed to one navigation bar. I have to go through each page and consolidate a lot of the information.