Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Menu change in IE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 27, 2012, 03:01 PM
esa036

15 posts · Sep 2012
[SOLVED] Menu change in IE

I am trying to move my menu bar to the right of the header, and i have done this by adding padding-left to the ul.rMenu-hor

This work well in Firefox and Chrome.
However in IE the two tabs on the furthest right do a word wrap thing - and I can't figure out why this occurs at a padding increase of 217px or higher.

www.esa.org/fed

CSS Inserts on the page:
/* Adjustments for the menu bars, which in their default
state have 1px borders plus -1px margins to avoid 1+1=2px
borders between neighbor items. */
ul.rMenu-hor ul, ul.rMenu-hRight ul { margin-top: 0px;}
ul.rMenu-hor li { margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px;}
ul.rMenu-hor { padding-left: 325px; }
ul.rMenu-ver li { margin-top: 0px; }

div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a, div#menu2 ul.rMenu li a {
padding: 6px 10px;
}