Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Category widget not working

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 7, 2013, 02:14 PM
SharonJ

644 posts · Sep 2010
Duncan BC Canada
[SOLVED] Category widget not working

I just read this whole string:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...+widget&page=2

I am having this problem on two sites I am building. This string tells me it is likely the .htaccess file.

So I went to the root folder and made .htacess read .htaccessold and updated and refreshed screen and the problem remains. It is only reading two categories and "uncategorized."

Any ideas?

I deactivated all my widgets and everything, so it is not that

Last edited by SharonJ; Jul 7, 2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: more information