Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Error on all pages AjQuery is not a function

Old Oct 20, 2010, 07:37 PM
joan

50 posts · Sep 2009
Brisbane, Qld, Aust
Hi JuggleDad - I hope you're well.
I've still got Atahualpa 3.5.3 and WP 3.0.1, and I've noticed that I'm getting an error on all pages

The error is "jQuery is not a function" and it comes from this line:
jQuery(document).ready(function(){/* jQuery('ul#rmenu').superfish(); */

in this file:
www://ibooknewzealand.com/?bfa_ata_file=js

You might be able to give me some direction on how to fix it.
Regards,
Joan
Old Oct 20, 2010, 07:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Did you make any changes?
Try setting the javascripts to internal
Old Oct 21, 2010, 09:16 PM
joan

50 posts · Sep 2009
Brisbane, Qld, Aust
Thanks JuggleDad,
I've only played around with Caching programs and now back to the original WP super Cache with the addition of AutoOptimize. Thanks for the suggestion about setting Javascript to Inline (and turned cache off) but the error is still there. It's not a biggy, so don't worry.
Regards, Joan.