Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Space Between Right Sidebar and Center Column

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 1, 2011, 11:09 AM
customizedwed

3 posts · Aug 2010
Space Between Right Sidebar and Center Column

Hi all,

On my homepage (blog page), I'm noticing that there is a chunk of space between the center column and the sidebar and I'm very uncertain as to how to get rid of it. Can you help? The page in question is http://www.customizedweddingcreations.com/blog/. I very much appreciate any help you can provide bearing in mind that I'm a novice at this. Thanks.

Cherin