Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Strange...Posts and Page Menu Items - Not Updateing

Old Jan 14, 2010, 10:14 AM
ChrisPanimation

68 posts · Nov 2009
Mississauga, ON
This is a really strange thing that is happening...

I was trying to change the title of my latest post. It updates in the 'Edit Posts' page but not on my site. Same thing is happening with my page menu. I'm trying to change the order or the menu items (o, 1, 2, 3, ....) but it won't up date on my site....

I did a few tests and can see that it's something happening with the theme. Has this happened to anyone? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Chris

Last edited by ChrisPanimation; Jan 14, 2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 02:19 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
When you change teh title of your post, change the ATO Post options also, that is where it is reading it from
Old Jan 14, 2010, 02:29 PM
ChrisPanimation

68 posts · Nov 2009
Mississauga, ON
I've changed post titles before without having to do anything else -just by changing it in Posts > Edit

Where is the area you mentioned? "ATO Post options"? What am I supposed to change?
I wouldn't think I would have to do anything in 'style Post and Pages' or 'Edit Post/Page info Items' do I?

Last edited by ChrisPanimation; Jan 14, 2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 02:44 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
It's a section in the post edit page below where the text of the post goes
Old Jan 14, 2010, 02:54 PM
ChrisPanimation

68 posts · Nov 2009
Mississauga, ON
Thank you sir!!

Didn't know that was there...I swear I've changed titles before without doing that.

BTW, I have another thread going in 'widgets and sidebars' I noticed that I am asking the same thing as another thread in there, titled - "Third sidebar above the two others?".

I can't see where to close this thread, or do you have to do it...

Last edited by ChrisPanimation; Jan 14, 2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 03:05 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
The member who starts a thread (or a moderator) can close or re-open a thread using the 'thread tools' link that appears just above the first post of a thread.