Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] site is covered with lines of error warnings. I can't even get in.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 9, 2011, 11:21 PM
marikane

8 posts · Oct 2011
vancouver, bc
[SOLVED] site is covered with lines of error warnings. I can't even get in.

Help! My site is covered with lines of error warnings. I can't even get in.

How this happened was, I upgraded from 3.4 to 3.7. It looked ok with one apparent problem with a widget.

Then I uploaded new pics to my header file according to WP instructions, that said to put it here:

\wordpress\wp-contents\themes\atahualpa\images\header

However, I found the header file in:

/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/js/header

which contains the old pics I was replacing. So I put them there.

And then the whole site went kablooey, covered with error notices.

So I yanked the new photos out of that Header file and put them in the Images folder and it remained the same mess.

Then I deleted the photos from the images folder and the site is still screwed.

Here is a screen shot. It says my problem is with the functions/bfa_rotating_header_imagages.php which is indeed where the pics should go.

http://tastingroomconfidential.com

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.