Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

A more elegant way to list categories?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 22, 2010, 02:41 PM
strangelove

29 posts · Feb 2009
A more elegant way to list categories?

Greetings,

I am looking ofr suggestions for way to easily display a vertical list of categories in my right-hand sidebar. The default option has thick bars and creates a ragged line when including sub-categories.

Is there a widget or easy fix for this on my Watching YouTube site.

Thank you,