Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Show post excerpt

Old Apr 3, 2011, 10:57 PM
dichvuseo

1 posts · Apr 2011
Show post excerpt

Why i can't show post excerpt follow date with catagories, i want to post update by days and show excerpt them on homepage.When i write new post , them not show on homepage, only show old post and never change other post at homepage, help me.
This is my site : --- removed - not an Atahualpa site ---

Last edited by juggledad; Apr 4, 2011 at 04:19 AM.
Old Apr 4, 2011, 04:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Love to help you but this forum is for user of the Atahualpa theme and your not using it. I suggest you contact the author of the theme you are using or switch to Atahualpa.