Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Thumbnails under title and not to the right of title

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 11, 2010, 05:44 PM
thebeersoapcompany

3 posts · Jan 2010
Thumbnails under title and not to the right of title

I am currently working on my blog http://www.thebeersoapcompanyblog.com and I installed the Thumbnail for Excerpts plugin. I got the thumbnail to show. But it is showing in the wrong place. If you notice, there is a beige box that shows the title of the post, and right next to it, the picture. How do I fix this so that the beige box is gone?

Last edited by thebeersoapcompany; Jan 11, 2010 at 08:58 PM.