Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] "Quick and Dirty Comment Numbering" Not working for latest update of the the

Old Aug 28, 2010, 12:25 PM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
[SOLVED] "Quick and Dirty Comment Numbering" Not working for latest update of the the

I did everything in the tutorial including the fix posted in the subsequent comments, but I get these errors:

After I edited the bfa_custom comments file I got:

Quote:
Comments are closed.
After editing the comments php file I got:

Quote:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shan/public_html/ThisIsATest/wp-content/themes/MANDY-atahualpa353/functions/bfa_custom_comments.php:17) in /home/shan/public_html/ThisIsATest/wp-admin/theme-editor.php on line 89
Help?
Old Aug 29, 2010, 10:45 AM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
Can someone help me please? I have to finish my client's site.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 12:45 PM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
So no one knows the answer to my problem? I need to number comments on this theme. Please help.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 10:56 AM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
Help? ANYONE? PLEASE?
Old Sep 14, 2010, 05:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Please point to the original instructions/plugin you used
Old Oct 26, 2010, 12:03 AM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
It was this one http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=7264

But the issue is that the instructions tell you to put this in the custom comments php file, but since the update it should go in the comments.php file and you must have Greg's threaded comments plugin installed or all your comments will show up as errors. Took me a bit to figure this one out. LOL But I did it. Yay me.