Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Fresh install, theme settings are not working...HELP!!??

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 22, 2010, 12:12 AM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
Fresh install, theme settings are not working...HELP!!??

Hi:

I use this theme all the time, and have been active on the forum for awhile now, but this is a unique issue that I came across recently while setting up a blog for a client. I've never seen this happen before. The URL is below :

http://mylifesworkcoaching.com/wwblog/

and the theme is installed, no errors or obvious issues. I set the width to be 1000px, but it will not change at all? It remains 100% of the browser width, not to mention that when viewing in different browsers I get different results. In Firefox (Mac) everything looks okay other than the width being an issue, and in Safari (Mac) the whole blog has no formatting at all. No sidebar, no main content window, no thing other than text thrown in at the left-side of the browser window.

Can anyone take a look and let me know what you think? Why is this happening with a fresh install, either installed through the Admin panel or I downloaded the ZIP file from here and uploaded it. Neither way worked.

P.S. I am aware of the errors at the top, and that is only because I do not have a header in the images/header directory. Those errors have nothing to do with the formatting at all.

Thanks!!!!