Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Gallery2/WPG2/Atahualpa -- single album

Old Jul 4, 2009, 08:48 PM
dmtompki

22 posts · Jun 2009
Middletown MD
Does anybody have any experience setting up a single album with WPG2? I setup both gallery2 and wpg2 with my wp theme and it works great. However, I don't want to show multiple albums to choose from, I only want one album per topic page.

For example I want to have a page that includes a farm animal album. Then another page of my album for pictures of barns, etc..

Anyone know if this is possible?
Any info is much appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by dmtompki; Jul 10, 2009 at 12:22 PM. Reason: No replies, moving on with Nextgen...