Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Is it possible to keep the PARENT page highlighted in the menu?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 23, 2012, 08:55 AM
bswb97

158 posts · Aug 2010
It's close, and thanks JD for the inclusion of the UL, I was stuck looking at the class. Here's my code:

HTML Code:
ul.rMenu li.current-menu-parent ul li a:link
{color: #204572 !important;}
ul.rMenu li.current-menu-parent ul li a:active
{color: #fff !important;}
ul.rMenu li.current-menu-parent ul li a:hover
{color: #DC2509 !important;}
ul.rMenu li.current-menu-parent ul li a:visited
{color: #204572 !important;}
It's halfway there. You can look at http://www.ddubcustomsportswear.com/?page_id=25 (remember the splash page bypass at the bottom) and see that the red hover is working EXCEPT on the first three items. The main links are now blue, which is good, but the active is not turning white.

So it should be:

Link & visited: Blue
Active: White
Hover: Red

Am I just not seeing a typo here?