Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Unwanted smiley icon appearing in post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 26, 2010, 07:23 AM
Chloe

54 posts · Dec 2009
[SOLVED] Unwanted smiley icon appearing in post

Hello,

I've posted an article to my website that contains 8 tips, each tip is numbered. The 8th one shows a smiley face rather than the number 8. If I change it to A or B, it reflects that change. But when I type in 8, the code is changed to insert a smiley icon rather than the number 8. Has anyone ever encountered this? If so, how can I get rid of it. I haven't published the post yet but I typed the number eight into a published post and the same thing happened. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see what I mean:
http://www.womenscycling.ca/blog/?p=654

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chloe