Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

eCommerce child theme for Atahualpa

Old Mar 12, 2012, 02:36 PM
thecartpress

1 posts · Mar 2012
Plugin eCommerce child theme for Atahualpa

Hi,
In response to the request of our users to use the popular WordPress theme 'Atahualpa' with our eCommerce plugin (TheCartPress) we have created a child eCommerce theme (some templates and styles) to extend Atahualpa with eCommerce features. Feel free to use.

You can see a basic demo:
  • http://demo.thecartpress.com/?themedemo=atahualpa-eCommerce

Free download:
  • http://extend.thecartpress.com/ecommerce-themes/atahualpa-ecommerce/

Thanks to BytesForAll for this great WordPress theme: Atahualpa

Best Regards
TheCartPress Team
Old Mar 27, 2012, 10:56 AM
tlck9

151 posts · Aug 2010
HI there

I'm extremely new to ecommerce but have been using the Atahualpa theme for a while now.

I would like to know how easy it is to set up, I have had a look through the get started and loops but wasnt sure where or what to add to my site.

Does this child theme make the setup easier. I'm not entirley sure I know whan you mean by loops and if a shortcode needs to be placed etc

I am looking to set up a grid template like your demo site as this would fit with my ideas.

Can anyone offer any advice on this and how easy it is to setup (ps I started a CSS course this week, fairly basic, but will give me a better idea of how I can design in CSS)