Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Someone helps me to insert the JavaScript Slider into WordPress by using Hi Slider?

Old Sep 8, 2013, 08:30 PM
kathie

1 posts · Sep 2013
Someone helps me to insert the JavaScript Slider into WordPress by using Hi Slider?

Haven't been here in a while!
One of my best friend recommends me to use a free tool Hi Slider to embed JavaScript Slider into WordPress, but when I use it, I do not know how to insert the JavaScript Slider into WordPress, has someone used Hi Slider before, please help!!! Urgent!
Old Sep 9, 2013, 07:18 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This isn't a theme question. It looks like the instruction on how to install in WordPress are on the site and part of the program.