Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

pulling my hair out. body background color

Old May 21, 2009, 07:57 PM
wmmsbo

2 posts · May 2009
Hi.

Would someone please go to www.thatfantasyshow.com?

See how there is a background color behind the top post? "eeeeee"

How can I get that box and color under the NEXT post that is on the home page?

Please help. Thank you.
Old May 22, 2009, 07:53 AM
Brussells

9 posts · May 2009
Just checking but have you solved this? I cant see a post with a different background colour.
Old May 22, 2009, 07:57 AM
wmmsbo

2 posts · May 2009
yes. figured it out. now I am trying to figure out WHY, and HOW about posts on the home page.

I would like my newest posts to show up "first".. They are not.

also.

I would only like one post on the home page displayed... I set that to ONE in the settings.>reading settings, and still no avail.

this buggy?
Old May 23, 2009, 05:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
For clarity, you should mark this post solved (under 'thread tools') and add your solution. then open a new trhead with the post explaining your problem. This way someone else can benifit from your expreiences and if everyone does this, you can gain from them.

p.s. it looks like you solved your second issue. Is that correct?
Old May 25, 2009, 11:58 PM
wilcuneo

2 posts · May 2009
Hi I have the same problem and its driving me crazy too how did you fix it
Old May 26, 2009, 08:13 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcuneo
Hi I have the same problem and its driving me crazy too how did you fix it
You can style posts and static pages at Theme Options -> Post/Page Styling. To style all posts and pages like the "Sticky" posts, copy/paste the content of "POST Container: STICKY" to "POST Container:"

Describe what you want to do if that's not what you meant