Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Edit Page options do not show up

Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:39 AM
Shama

76 posts · Jun 2010
I have another wordpress site (non ATA), and when I edit posts, there are two rows of buttons on the edit page. The first row starts with 'bold', 'italic', etc., and the second row starts with 'format options dropdown menu', 'underline', text color options etc.
Now with my ATA site, only the first row of buttons shows up, but not the second row, limiting my edit options severely. Is there something in ATA that disables the second row of buttons or can I enable that within wordpress admin?

thanks for any help.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:51 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Click the "Kitchen Sink" button in the editor. WordPress defaults to one row on a new install.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 11:26 AM
Shama

76 posts · Jun 2010
thanks, I appreciate the help