Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to adjust the Banner Size

Old Feb 4, 2013, 08:31 AM
PRES

6 posts · Sep 2011
http://www.pres.org.pk/

My web banner gest cut from both ends. how to adjust the banner size with respect to screen resolution on different screens?

regards
Old Feb 4, 2013, 08:45 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There is no elegant way of resizing the header images that are in the header folder since you have to account for the container they are in etc. You could add a new widget area in place of %image and then use a responsive slider in that area.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 08:59 AM
PRES

6 posts · Sep 2011
Thanks a lot lmilesw for quick response.

I am new to Wordpress... Can you explain how to do this exercise?
Old Feb 4, 2013, 09:51 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The instructions for creating a new widget area are described in the theme options under "Add new widget areas". Describing how to add and configure a slider is outside the realm of what we can cover in this forum. It would take way too much time to describe what all of that entails.

If you do a search for "wordpress sliders" you will probably fine a bunch of plugins. Then what I do is test them on my sandbox(test) site to get used to how things work.