Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Content no longer displayed in sidebar!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 8, 2017, 07:02 PM
wp-novice

17 posts · Apr 2011
San Rafael, CA
Content no longer displayed in sidebar!

I've used Ata for years. I had placed some images & text in the sidebar, & with a recent update of Ata to v3.7.24, I believe, suddenly generic content is all that's displayed (& a favicon for my site also disappeared!).

When I look here, the content is still in there: Appearance -> Widgets -> Right Sidebar

I'm not that savvy, technically, but I can't find anything to toggle that would enable/disable this. It looks like an Ata upgrade broke my website!

Here's my URL: performanceallies.com

Please help! Thanks.