Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Audio Players

Old Dec 10, 2009, 05:59 AM
bled05

6 posts · Dec 2009
I've used a couple of different audio (mp3) player plugins on my site, the SSG Google Audio Player and the WP Audio Player, both work well and display a player when you insert links to mp3 files. The problem is, with either one, I can only post one song per post on my main blog post page. I can put as many songs as I wish in the same blog post and/or static page, but as soon as I try to put a song in the second post, the previous post's song does not show up, and with the Google Player, I get the embed code displayed. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 03:49 PM
bled05

6 posts · Dec 2009
Anyone have any advise. I hate it, but I'm probably going to have to use another theme. As much as I love this one, I need the audio player to function correctly.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 03:51 PM
Wimbledon

320 posts · Apr 2009
[VA & AZ], USA
Doesn't sound like a theme issue, especially because you can modify Atahualpa to do anything.

I'm not sure how to fix your problem, but try asking the forums on wordpress.org.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 03:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa, Wordpress and PHP?
Does it work if you switch to the default theme?
What version of the plugion are you using?
where did you get it?