Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Very minor : page menu bar home option

Old Dec 13, 2008, 03:11 AM
dcousquer

3 posts · Dec 2008
When you erase "home" in the "home link in page menu bar" option, and save it, home is still here next time (this is minor because home disappears from front page, but will come back if you do not take care of this and change another option in the "page menu bar" feature).
Old Dec 13, 2008, 03:52 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Already mentioned and will be fixed, thanks