Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Where should this code be placed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 6, 2010, 02:39 PM
atticadesign

2 posts · Jun 2010
Where should this code be placed

HI

First of all thanks for an excellent theme, however I am in need of some guiding hands, so please be gental.

I am designing the website for British Singer Marcelle Ash at www.marcelleash.com.
I have used as a wiget on the home page the Dynamic Content Gallery. Using firebug I have found how to position the galley on the home page by using left: and top: The actual code is

<div class="galleryview" id="dfcg_images" style="visibility: visible; position: relative; margin: 0pt; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% black; border: 10px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); width: 599px; height: 300px;">.

However, after spending the last 4 days trying to find out which "uploaded" file I need to change in order for the changes to be reflected in the on line version, I am close to tearing my hair out. Has anybody any suggestions

Thanks
Mike