Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

No sidebars???

Old Jan 27, 2009, 10:26 PM
detectorx

1 posts · Jan 2009
Am I missing something? No sidebars are displaying on any area of site using this template. Can someone help, please?
Old Jan 28, 2009, 01:46 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
No sidebars at all or are they empty? If they are empty you may need to add widgets to the sidebars. If they're totally gone see if they're unchecked at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Sidebars -> LEFT sidebar: Display on: / RIGHT sidebar: Display on:
Old Feb 1, 2010, 11:39 PM
siefert

21 posts · Dec 2009
a couple of weeks ago I used the option to not display sidebars in certain pages. However, now when I have tried to add pages to that list (I changed permalinks to not display the page numbers) the sidebars show up and there doesn't seem to be a way to affect the change on any page.

pineknotfarmandlab.com
Old Feb 2, 2010, 05:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you saying that when you add a page number to ATO->Style & configure SIDEBARS->LEFT sidebar: Don't display on Pages: it doesn't stay there?