Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Video Embeding problem in Single Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 19, 2009, 06:27 PM
Fjiorea

3 posts · Feb 2009
Unhappy Video Embeding problem in Single Posts

I am having a odd problem with video plugins which only seem to affect Single post pages, I've tried Smartyoutube and Videoquick tags.

my page: http://cnprobe.com/wordpress

During my testing both seem to work within Pages, see bottom of Contact page. but not within any single posts, see the video testing post.

Any help as why this is happening would be greatly apperciated