Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[howto] Theme style change to latest

Old Jun 21, 2010, 08:51 AM
lordi

14 posts · Jun 2010
i use atahualpa from 3.4.x (forgot it)

the question is, how to reset the look of my themes to the latest atahualpa (version 3.5.1)

i saw regardless i upgrade the themes version, the look is still same from old atahualpa themes. it seems there is a somekind like setting file that keep the look of my themes although i upgrade it

when i install fresh copy atahualpa in another sites that dont have atahualpa before, its different. the look is exactly same as the thumbnail pic

my blog

www.gis4u.net/blog

anyone help me please
Old Jun 21, 2010, 09:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Atahualpa is the theme. You get to customize it (style it) how ever you like. These customizations carry over during upgrades.

In release 3.5.1 there is a new option to export/import your style. This can be useful if you are moving your site, want to duplicate the style on another site or need to have someone look at your settings.

In addition, with release 3.5.1 there are some new STARTING styles that you can use. If you apply these styles to your site IT WILL WIPE OUT any customizations you have already made.

If you don't mind WIPING OUT your prior customizations, then just go to ATO->EXPORT/IMPORT and Import one of the new style
Old Jun 21, 2010, 10:33 AM
lordi

14 posts · Jun 2010
thanx, i'll try it

the reason is that the new style of atahualpa (in version 3.5.1) seems to be fit to buddypress

regards, LORDI
Old Jul 6, 2010, 06:48 AM
Mindaugas

6 posts · Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
In addition, with release 3.5.1 there are some new STARTING styles that you can use. If you apply these styles to your site IT WILL WIPE OUT any customizations you have already made.
Hello. This is the most flexible theme. But these styles now cought my attention. Is there any more styles available for download? Thank you
Old Jul 6, 2010, 08:51 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are no other styles available at the present other than what are in the styles folder.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 07:45 PM
Rapph

6 posts · Jan 2012
Las Vegas
I'd like to use the Rounded Corner style, but with right and left sidebars rather than 2 right sidebars. How can I do that?

Also, I was previously operating the default style with right and left sidebars. When I switched to the rounded corner style, even though there were still two sidebars, the widgets that I had in my left sidebar were not showing, and some other widgets (text for example) were there, even though they were not selected in my wordpress widgets.

So, how can I show right and left sidebars with the rounded corner style, and get accurate widget displays?
Old Jan 30, 2012, 04:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
If you placed a widget in the left sidebar, then decide not to use the left sidebar and use the right-inner sidebar instead, the widgets remain in the left sidebar. You have to move them, it is not done automatically.

The widgets that first show are the Wordpress default widgets which will go away once you add a widget
Old Jan 30, 2012, 07:04 AM
Rapph

6 posts · Jan 2012
Las Vegas
Thanks Jugglehead. That tells me why the default wordpress widgets are showing in the left sidebar according to the widget edit page, but I still need to make the change to show left sidebar instead of right inner sidebar, and I can't find that in the ATO's.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 07:16 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
ato->Style & configure SIDEBARS->RIGHT INNER sidebar: Display on: