Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

menu bar white space in drop menu

Old Feb 23, 2010, 07:40 AM
nando

3 posts · Feb 2010
hi
i have a problem here: http://www.quartofilm.com/wordpress/ in the menu bar.
the dropdown vertical menu in "film" button creates white spaces.
here the css code i added:

ul.rMenu-hor li
{
float: right !important;
width: auto !important;
}

div#menu1 {
margin-right: 11px;
margin-left: 300px;
border: none;
margin-top: -70px;
}

can you help me please?
thank you

Last edited by nando; Feb 23, 2010 at 10:40 AM.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:01 AM
bluebell46

1 posts · Jun 2012
(This solution works for me in Atahualpa 3.7.7)

I've been trying to find the answer to this for ages and kept coming across this post, so I thought I'd post a response when I finally found one.

Add the following code to the Atahualpa Theme Options >Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts at the very top:

ul.rMenu ul {background:transparent !important;}

lmilesw originally suggested this solution in the thread, http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=7511