Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] why the drop-down menu did not display?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 10, 2012, 12:17 AM
jolie0001

3 posts · Mar 2012
[SOLVED] why the drop-down menu did not display?

Hi, I am using the latest version of wordpress 3.3.1, while the atahualpa is the newest one that is 3.7.3, the submenu is created and posted some stuff. but the page and category drop menus still cannot display. Is anyone can help me figure this out?

Thank you.