Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

RIGHT sidebar: Don't display on Categories: Not working

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 26, 2008, 06:52 PM
Ponics

14 posts · Dec 2008
Costa Rica
Help RIGHT sidebar: Don't display on Categories: Not working

Hi to all!

RIGHT sidebar: Don't display on Categories is working but I dont know if this is the way it should work. I checked carefully and the category where I dont want the right sidebar to show up it is the number 77. I added the category in the

To turn off the right sidebar on individual categories, put the ID's of those categories here, separated by comma

If I click on the category " MindMap" from the Category Menu on the front page, I have that category with no right bar, but just the category without the posts inside. If I click on the Category to get the post , than the right bar is showing up! Is it possible that a plug in could cause this? I tried also on the Left Bar, still showing up!

Any suggestions? I have 2.7 and 3.17. The only feature I changed was the width of the columns. That worked.

You can see the site at ponics.org:
1) Category menu on the right
2) click on the CAT "MindMap"
3) than the category shows up ..but just the category title without sidebar
4) click on the MindMap Category to get the post
5) right bar is there (no room to show up the MindMap

Is this normal or do I am missing something?

Thanks

Roger Pilon, Caretaker
Ponics.org