Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Remove calling to right sider from 404 page

Old Dec 13, 2009, 05:05 AM
bigliettaio

128 posts · Nov 2009
Italy
Remove calling to right sider from 404 page

Hi,
my banner plugin has a problem in displaying banner in a properly way in 404 page, they suggest me to :
Remove calling of right sidebar form your theme option i.e edit 404.php and remove all right side bar code.
Really i i verify that i need only to "cut off" Last posts from right sidebar, rest of sidebar generate any faults.

Thnx