Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Can't upload the latest version to my Dashboard because I have older version

Old Apr 25, 2009, 05:40 PM
rhymes

10 posts · Apr 2009
ETA: I figured this out, but can't delete this thread.

Hello,

I wanted to use this theme so I downloaded the theme from this page:

http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/atahualpa

Is this the latest version? I'm not quite sure. I deleted the version I had uploaded, because it looked like it was an earlier version. I uploaded a version that looked like the latest from the theme page. When I go to my dashboard and click for available themes, it still says that version 3.2 is the current theme. So I chose the version that was in the list of themes, it still says that version 3.2 is the current version. So have I made an error or is 3.2 the version installed? It looks like the latest version is not in my dashboard, though it's on my ftp site. I took the 3.2 off my ftp site.

How can I get the latest version to install? If it's not possible, is it alright to use the 3.2 version - is it that different?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Last edited by rhymes; Apr 25, 2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 06:34 PM
Shepherd Jim

301 posts · Feb 2009
Bristol, midcoast Maine USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymes
ETA: I figured this out, but can't delete this thread.
rhymes, if you come back here you can click on the "Thread Tools" tab at the upper right and then choose "Resolved" (something like that anyway). Since you started the thread, you're the only one that can mark it as resolved.

Jim
Old Apr 25, 2009, 10:22 PM
rhymes

10 posts · Apr 2009
Thanks Jim,

Done.

And I think I'll be coming back here for a long while!!

Rhymes