Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Posts not displaying

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 15, 2012, 08:52 AM
Webunet

45 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Posts not displaying

For some reason, none of my posts are displaying, website http://www.logcabindirectory.com/blog/

My settings are to display the latest post.

I removed a Menu plugin I had installed that was causing issues with my pages and reverted to standard WP menu.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom