Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Display comment author ip on comment fields

Old Dec 21, 2011, 05:17 AM
m0r6h3us

12 posts · Nov 2009
Display comment author ip on comment fields

Hello,
to display comment author ip on comment template, just open

/functions/bfa_custom_comments.php

and change

<span class="authorname"><?php comment_author_link(); ?></span>

in

<span class="authorname"><?php comment_author_link(); ?><span style="float:right;color:#666; text-align: right;">ip <?php echo(comment_author_IP ()); ?></span></span>

I added the formatting code like: color: #666; float: right;

I hope everyone can enjoy that and

Merry Christmas to You!!! )))

by Adelio